TBI Preschool is currently hiring passionate Educators to join our team! Please Email the Preschool Director email@example.com with your resume, cover letter and 3 professional references. Please include our employment application. Here are the positions:
Temple Beth Israel Preschool is how we nurture the youngest in our community. Our Educators are high quality implementers of early childhood education and best practice as dictated by The Office of Child Care, NAEYC and The Oregon SPARK Program.
TBI Educators provide safe and warm care where discovery and growth are fostered through play and creativity. We value the uniqueness of each child and nurture their development cognitively, emotionally, socially, ethically, and physically. Through experiential, hands-on activities and environments, based on our expertise in early childhood development, our curriculum encourages growth of the whole child and prepares them for future education. As part of Temple Beth Israel, we celebrate Jewish holidays, cultivate Jewish ethics, and foster a celebration of Jewish identity in a way that is inclusive and respectful of all community members. TBI is a community preschool that welcomes everyone.
TBI educators provide our children with opportunities for growth in the following areas:
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Social emotional development
- Fine and gross motor coordination
- Sensory integration
- Cognitive and adaptive skills
- Language development
- Moral and ethical growth development
TBI Educators maintain a work culture that:
- Builds each other up
- Focuses on our strengths and how to use them to improve our work with children, families, and community.
- Celebrates inclusion and diversity
- Confronts bias and prejudice in our thinking and/or actions
- Commits itself to personal and professional development
- Advocates for young children and their families
- Promotes healthy boundaries and self-care
- Seeks understanding
- Maintains physical and emotional safety for all community members